Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pumpkin slime

Today in PK 3 we were busy learning all about pumpkins. We made pumpkin slime today. We learned all about how to follow a recipe. Today we used measuring cups and measuring spoons. To create slime we  mixed shaving cream, glue, food coloring, baking soda and contact solution.  We learned that mixing yellow and red together will create the color orange. After we mixed the ingredients we put the slime into cups that had  a jack-o-lantern face. Then we explored the texture of the slime. Then we talked about how the slime feels. We all agreed it was sticky. 

I like slime it is good.

I don't like slime.

I like pouring it.
It was sticky and fluffy with the shaving cream and the glue.




I like mixing.

I like orange.



Joshua " I like the cup we put the slime in."

PK 3's Pumpkin Slime

No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Pre K

  During the month of March we were busy celebrating Read Across America and Dr. Seuss's birthday. They were so many reading activities....